The 4 Ws


These 4 components are a staple to my everyday "routine".  Once I am victorious in the first one, I MUST do the other three.  If not, my day is off.  I equate it to how many feel when they don't get that first cup of coffee lol


Wake-up- God has given me another day! Never take for granted the air that you breathe.  It wasn't the alarm clock that woke you up.  It was God!  Because He woke you up, you were able to hear the alarm clock go off.  Because I am grateful for life, it leads me to Worship.

Worship- I begin to thank Him for the blessings.  I spend time with Him seeking wisdom and clarity and focus and direction.  Psalm 37:23 (TPT) "The steps of the God-pursuing ones follow firmly in the footsteps of the Lord, and God delights in every step they take to follow him."  It's in worship the I receive my instructions and charge for the day.  How will I know what I'm purposed to do unless I ask the One who created me?  It's in the Stillness that God speaks the loudest to me.

Workout- "My life is not my own, to You I belong."  Yes, that is a verse from a song, but it's also scripture.  1 Corinthians 6:19 "Have you forgotten that your body is now the sacred temple of the Spirit of Holiness, who lives in you? You don’t belong to yourself any longer, for the gift of God, the Holy Spirit, lives inside your sanctuary."  I must take care of my physical body because it is a tool that is used for God.  I am used through dance, intercession, teaching, and more.  I must be F.I.T. (Fortified in Training) for what He's called me to do.

Win- Walk it out!  Romans 8:37 " Yet even in the midst of all these things, we triumph over them all, for God has made us to be more than conquerors, and his demonstrated love is our glorious victory over everything!" Note the bold words which denote past tense.  This means we have already received the victory- we just have to walk in it!

How will you incorporate the 4 Ws into your life each day?  Remember, this is a lifestyle, not just a one and done.

Be blessed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

Not Just visitation.........

What's in your shopping cart?