Let Go......

"Let Go"

What is your first thought when you see this image?  Is it fear?  Is it anxiety? Do you bombard yourself with a bunch of questions: "how did she get up there"?  "Is she crazy"?  "Why is she up there"? "What if she falls"?

My first thought when I see this image is: YESSSSS!!!!  I see ME!
I don't know how I got there- but I'm here.
I don't know why I'm up there- but I'm here.
Yes I may fall- but maybe I won't.
Am I crazy- probably just a tad bit.

See, this is me because my word for 2019 is "Let Go".  When I see this image, I see all that I have to let go of: the fear, the anxiety, the apprehension, the doubt, the uncertainty, my way of thinking, my comfort zone.

I have to allow myself to be vulnerable- to what God is going to do through me.  I'm fine hiding in the background.  I'm perfectly comfortable right where I am.  But it's not where God needs me to be.  
God needs me in the place of uncertainty because that means I rely, trust and depend on Him.  
God needs me in the place of unfamiliarity because that means I have to stay alert and tap in to Holy Spirit even more.  
God needs me out in the open because that means I can't hide or play shy. 

So when I see this image and I imagine myself in her place......I see FAITH!

Ready for what God has in store for 2019


Be Blessed





Comments

  1. Amen, sis! Let's "let go" and see the Lord has in store for us. Love this and love you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm excited. No fear, just faith! Love you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

It's Time 4 Transparency

Not Just visitation.........