Mean what you pray.....





This morning while in my Quiet Time With Jesus, the Lord spoke this to me for His people......

"Do you mean what you pray? I hear your words, but I see your heart. Are they in alignment with each other?
Think carefully what you pray. When I answer your prayers, in MY way and not your way, will you still respond to what you prayed?
Man looks at the outward but I look within.
Your prayers may sounds pretty but how do they look? Are they just empty words or are there tears behind what you pray? Is there sincerity? Is there apprehension to pray because you know I will respond according to how I please?
Again I ask, do you mean what you pray?"


Be blessed,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

Not Just visitation.........

It's Time 4 Transparency