N.E.D. Awareness Week

February 26 - March 4 is National Eating Disorder Awareness Week. 

This is something that is very near and dear to me because I have overcome two eating disorders (anorexia nervosa and bulimia).  Having suffered with this illness for over 12 years, it's not just something one forgets they over came.

During this week, I will be sharing bits of my testimony and the journey to over come battling this awful disease.  Some of the things I'll share are:

-what led me to begin purging after I ate.
-how it became more than wanting to be skinny.
-dispelling the "it's a white girl only" thing.
-and more.

Please keep me in prayer as I share and pray that someone is blessed by the words that they read.  Pray that it touches someone enough to want to be able to over come whatever eating disorder that may be battling.

Hugs and Love,

Jenelle
The Worship Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

It's Time 4 Transparency

Not Just visitation.........