The Empty Capsule

So this morning as I was making my post workout/breakfast smoothie, I dropped one of the empty capsules on the floor.  Let me back up.....instead of swallowing the capsules of the different supplements I take, I open them up and add them to my smoothies.  I learned this from hubby.  This is better because the ingredients are immediately ingested.  Have you ever dropped a capsule in a small amount of liquid?  What was the result?  okay well that's not the reason for this blog....

So as I said, I dropped the capsule on the floor.  I stood there looking for it but couldn't see where it fell.  It wasn't until I crouched down low to the ground did I find it hidden in the corner.  As I was picking it up to put it in the trash, God told me that's what we have to do.  A lot of us have a surface knowledge but God wants us to get lower and go deeper to find the treasures that He has for us.  By treasures I mean the wisdom, joy, peace, healing, deliverance, and so much more. 

Sure I could have left the capsule on the floor until later when I swept the floor.  But going that extra step, making that extra effort to inconvenience myself (sore from working out), to bend down and find what was not visible from a higher position was worth the revelation that God gave me.

Today I challenge you to go the extra step.  Instead of "just smiling" at someone, tell them God bless you or Jesus loves you. If someone asks you to pray for them, do it right then (if you are able to).  Go the extra mile and watch God blow your mind.

Hugs and Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

Not Just visitation.........

It's Time 4 Transparency