It's Time 4 Transparency

God dropped this into my spirit several months ago.  A friend was asking me what she should name her twitter account. It was for women who were victorious over a life in the entertainment industry. The purpose of the account was for a group of women to share their testimonies in hopes that women who are currently in the entertainment would be delivered.  Immediately the name Time4Transparency came to me. I tried to get a message to her with the name but I was having trouble sending it.  A few minutes later, she told me she created the account cuz she came up with the name. I kinda was sad cuz I liked the name God told me.
Later that day I heard God whisper to me: it was meant for you.

It all started when I published my first book Summer of 2010. It took 6 years but I unbeknownst to me, began my time 4 transparency.  Although I shared a lot of my testimony, there was a lot more I was holding back.  Now I know if you read my book, you are probably like oh gosh...what more could have happened to that girl.....I didn't know it but those 120 pages started something. Not just in me, but in the body of Christ.

It’s time that we as children of God stop fronting like everything was all hunky dory in our lives.  It's time that we tell the ugly......get really personal with our testimony....because that's what the lost really need.  It's time we tear the mask off and expose the nitty gritty.  Yes it's a testimony to be delivered from drug & alcohol abuse or stealing.......but let's talk about deliverance from a life of prostitution; deliverance from over eating; deliverance from homosexuality. By all means....I'm not saying that one's testimony of deliverance from alcohol abuse is less then someone delivered from being a sadist.  I'm saying let's scratch beneath the surface.
Not every unbeliever drinks or smokes but they man have anger issues and need to hear how God helped you overcome that.

As always, be led of the spirit when and what to share and with whom.  But when you are in tune with the Spirit, you will know when it's time to expose yourself.  I must warn you. You have to be secure in who you are in God and not ashamed of your past in order to be transparent.  Because there will be some people who will try to throw your testimony up in your face and try to get you to relive any shame associated with it. 


So to you my readers......You will get the real me.....I don't like fake or phony....so I wouldn't give that in return...God has brought my from the gutter to the land of Grace.....I may look like I lived a life filled with no troubles......take a scratch and you will see that beneath the surface....trouble paved the way for me....I just pray that when you read the words that I type, you are blessed and maybe can relate and are helped in some kind of way.
All my love to you!
Jenelle The Model

Comments

  1. Thank you for being so candid & for being an inspiration & encouraging. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time 4 Transparency taking the mask off and showing the world what Christ has worked with...beautiful sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments and encouragement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

Not Just visitation.........