Keep Pressing


Philippians 3:13-14 “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus”.

Stay focused and determined to what awaits you. Don’t look back and get distracted by the emptiness of the past but press to the fullness of the futures. 

Sometimes when you feel like you are running this race alone, just look down and remember where you are and you will know that you are not alone. Kind of ironic how my sister is in lane 3…. She’s a part of team Trinity: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

Not Just visitation.........

It's Time 4 Transparency