Not Just visitation.........

So this morning while I was praying....I asked God to never let me leave His presence. I don't just want visitation but i want habitation.  I asked Him how do I do this. He asked me what does Psalm 34:1 say? I said it says: I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. He said well you know that I inhabit the praises of my people (according to Psalm 22:3). I said yes Lord.  Then He responded live Psalm 34:1. If you continually praise me, I will inhabit your praise.The word continually means without cessation or intermission; unceasingly; always. The word inhabit means to live or dwell in (a place), as people; to exist or be situated within; dwell in.  When we always have a praise of thanks giving for God, He will dwell within us....Many times we complain that we don't feel God's presence. Are you praising Him?  Are you blessing His name?  Praise is not something you do on Sunday morning "when the beat drops". You can praise God any and everywhere.  Praise is showing gratitude to God for things He's done.  God I thank you for a job, food, health, provision.  There is ALWAYS something to praise God for.  Why are you settling for visitation when God has given you the recipe for habitation?

Be Blessed 
HizRareJewl

Comments

  1. loved this! and please...don't stop writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro! i won't. I was just saying the other day how I really need to get back into writing.

      Delete
  2. Psalm 34 is one of my favorite Psalms. I love the history behind it and I love that no matter what we go through, we have the recipe for habitation! LOVED IT! Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

It's Time 4 Transparency