This is me

So I deceided to start this blog separate of my devotionals.  Although the devotionals minister to me first, I wanted to have something different.  Not that I'm going to be doing or saying something on here that I shouldn't.....this will just be where I can vent...whether it's frustration with whatever is going on, or me just being random. But whatever it is....it's bringing me back to something I love and greatly miss doing...writing. 
It's always been my outlet.....it's the best way I can truly express how I feel. 
So sometimes I may double post.  I may post one of my devotionals on here as well. But I am definitely going to get back more into my writing.

Thank you for wanting to be a part of this journey with me.  I pray you are blessed by the words that I share from day to day.

Blessings always upon you!
Jenelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

It's Time 4 Transparency

Not Just visitation.........