Launching further into the deep


Happy April!  It's a new month and it's the beginning of the second quarter!  It's always great to begin a new anything with something new.

I have been challenged by God, yet again, in a new area.  Several months ago, He told me to launch a tee-shirt line.  And like I've said to Him before, "but everyone else is doing it". He just laughed and said, "but everyone is not doing THIS".

I welcome you to L.O.Y.L., the line of tee-shirts created with the introvert in mind.  L.O.Y.L. stands for Living Out Your Lifestyle.  As an introvert, I would SO rather be behind the scenes, where I am most comfortable.  But God has pushed me to be in the front, center stage.  Not for me but for His glory.  I'm not the talk to flat out walk up to a group of people or even one person and strike up a conversation.  But I KNOW I have to share Jesus with the lost.  So God told me to create something that expresses my faith in action.  How do I SHOW or live out my lifestyle of worship, prayer, praise, etc.

This shirt here is the baby...the first of many!  And it's available for pre-orders now!  Click here to pre-order your shirt. L.O.Y.L. Worship Shirt Pre-Order


Thanks for your support.  Join the mailing list to learn more about upcoming product launches.


Hugs & Luv,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestlemania....

Not Just visitation.........

What's in your shopping cart?